D. melanogaster isofemale lines

Tauber, Dr E. et22 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 14:43:53 EST 2000

Dear all,

I am a Research Fellow working with Prof. Bambos Kyriacou at the University
of Leicester, England; we are analysing genetic polymorphism  of natural
population of D. melanogaster which related to circadian-clock genes.

If you have isofemale lines of D. melanogaster, from any location in Europe,
that you could share with us I will be most grateful.

Any information on fly collection and other people who might help will also
be appreciated.

Yours truly, Eran

Eran Tauber
Dept. of Genetics
University of Leicester
University Rd, Leicester LE1 7RH
Phone: 44 (0)116 252-3421, Fax: 44 (0)116 252-3378