drosiphila repellant

e2farnam at my-deja.com e2farnam at my-deja.com
Wed Sep 20 09:25:51 EST 2000

regarde:
Do any of you students of these little winged beats know of any common
aromatic that is really repellant to these little beasties
e2farnam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 Hi--  This is one of those "How do you get rid of flies?" questions that gets posted here a lot.  In the interest of not irritating the regular newgroup readers, I'll refer you to http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/getting-rid.htm where you can read about fly control.  I'll also refer you to the Drosophila literature database, FlyBase, at http://flybase.bio.indiana.edu/ where you can track down about a zillion articles about things flies dislike.  Best regards,