Fruit Fly Traps for less

EHCD at aol.com EHCD at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 06:25:01 EST 2001

Brownsville, Texas                                   2001-04-12

Dear Sir:

Our company G.E.T. Import & Export is a manufacturer of insect traps.
Specializing in the fruit fly traps.  The main office is located at 1240 E.
Madison Street in Brownsville, Texas with manufacturing facilities in
Matamoros, Tamaulipas Mexico, 15 minutes from the US Border.  This unique
location  gives us the ability to produce insect traps products at low cost
by taking advantage of low cost of raw materials and labor in Mexico.

By subcontracting with to our company or having us manufacture your insect
traps we can save you between 30 to 40 percent of your manufacturing cost.
If you feel this is something that might be of interest please call me at
(956) 982-1900.

For information on our company and traps we are currently producing for
other companies please visit our website at gettrap.com  or www.gettrap.com

Any consideration given will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ernesto Hernandez
General Manager

---