LacZ, GAL4, or enhancer trap lines

John Ewer je24 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:48:37 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues,
	I am in search for LacZ, GAL4, or enhancer trap lines that
could be used in the laboratory portion of a course on Insect
development. My collection is completely lacking stocks that can be
used to show the expression of very early genes, such as Bicoid,
nanos, etc. However, I would love to hear about any line that you
think might be of use for exemplifying any aspect of Drosophila
development (embryonic as well as post-embryonic)
	Thank you very much for your help. Please reply directly to
me at je24 at cornell.edu
	Yours,
	John

John Ewer
Cornell University, Department of Entomology
5130 Comstock Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA

Phone: 607-255-1395 and 607-255-1496
Fax 607-255-0939
e-mail: je24 at cornell.edu