LacZ, GAL4, or enhancer trap lines

John Ewer je24 at
Tue Aug 14 14:48:37 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues,
	I am in search for LacZ, GAL4, or enhancer trap lines that
could be used in the laboratory portion of a course on Insect
development. My collection is completely lacking stocks that can be
used to show the expression of very early genes, such as Bicoid,
nanos, etc. However, I would love to hear about any line that you
think might be of use for exemplifying any aspect of Drosophila
development (embryonic as well as post-embryonic)
	Thank you very much for your help. Please reply directly to
me at je24 at

John Ewer
Cornell University, Department of Entomology
5130 Comstock Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA

Phone: 607-255-1395 and 607-255-1496
Fax 607-255-0939
e-mail: je24 at