Drosophila tests

LTOPINKA at okubk.cz LTOPINKA at okubk.cz
Wed Aug 15 08:52:34 EST 2001

Drosophila tests
view Other groups

Subject: Drosophila tests
From: LTOPINKA at okubk.cz
Date: Mon 05 Feb 2001 - 14:58:51 GMT

---

Dear sir / madam
I am biologist and now I have developed special test for testing of
different natural and pharmaceutical substances on Drosophila Melanogaster.
With such work I have 3 years experience and I have credible results. I
think that this method has usage in antiageing research and in
pharmaceutical industries . Unfortunately I have problem to find such job
in Czech rep. and therefore I seek job by this way .
Sincerely Ladislav
P.S. I would be satisfied with monthly income about 1200 US and I am able
to take manual work too in your institute.

CURRICULUM VITAE

Name : Mgr. Ladislav Topinka

Born: 01.21.1953

Home Address:
Velenova 13,
680 01 Boskovice
Czech Republic
Tel: 0420 501 455132
hottip at seznam.cz

Work Address:
 Okresni urad Blansko,
Nám. Rep. 1
678 01 Blansko
Czech Republic.
Tel: 0420 506 485 350
ltopinka at okubk.cz

Education: Faculty of Science Masaryk University, Department of Genetics and
Molecular Biology in town Brno.

Summary of Qualifications:
7 years of research in Department for Chemical Technology, Here I made
microscopical and chemical analyse . 11 years ecolog in state administration

---