Promoting your Business made EASY!!! A5 Time:4:21:54 AM

moose at cl.co.umist.ac.uk moose at cl.co.umist.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 08:32:26 EST 2001

E-Mail Advertising WORKS!

Get your product seen by millions.
Take care of ALL of your marketing needs with our NEW 2001 CD.
It has everything you need to become a professional direct e-mail marketer.
Advertise your product or web site to millions for only $89.

Our latest version 2001 CD includes:

     20 Million + General Fresh E-mail Addresses
     230,000 Targeted Business Opportunity Seekers E-mails
     170,000 Targeted Business Seekers E-mails
       70,000 Targeted Buyers E-mails
         6,000 Targeted Investors E-mails
     190,000 Targeted MLMers E-mails
     Pro Guide (FREE) How Bulk Friendly ISP's Work and MORE!
     List Management (FREE) (Several versions to choose from)
     Send e-mail without using your ISP mail server with:
            =Express Mail Server (FREE) with Resale Rights
            =Stealth Mass Mailer (FREE) with Resale Rights
     Checkmatic (accept checks by phone, fax, or e-mail)
     BONUS (FREE) Software is included to help you build your business

All this on delivered on our 2001 CD directly to YOU for only $89

THIS IS A ONE TIME PACKAGE OFFER WORTH
OVER EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS!!

ACT NOW! THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!

ORDER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

RECEIVE OUR LATEST 2001 CD VERSION FOR THE

UNBELIEVABLE ONE TIME OFFER OF ONLY   $ 89.00!

This is not a typo.  We have dropped the price to help everyone
that has wanted to get started but hasn't had the money to do so.

(Regular $395.00)

D O N ' T   H E S I T A T E  E-Marketing is the most
effective and fastest way to market anywhere... PERIOD!

O R D E R   N O W . . . NEXT DAY SERVICE (M-F) if your order
is received before 2 pm Pacific.

To order, via credit card simply cut/paste and print out the
  ORDER FORM below and fax to our office today.

This "Special Price" is in effect for the next 72 hours,
after that we go back to our regular price of  $395.00 ...
Don't delay... you can be in business tomorrow!

We accept Visa, Master card, Amex and Checks by Fax.
Fax your order to: 1-208-762-7019

----------------------Cut & Paste---------------------
--------------------- Order Form---------------------

_____Yes! I want everything! Include my FREE Software Package
bonus along with the 20 Million + E-Mail address CD for the special price
of only $89.00 + one of the shipping options I have indicated below.

***PLEASE SELECT YOUR SHIPPING OPTION***

____I would like to receive my package 2nd Day Priority Mail.
(M-F only) I am including $5 for shipping. (Hawaii & Alaska $5 -
Canada $10, all other International add an *additional* $10
[$15 total] for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package FedEx OVERNIGHT(M-F).
I am including $15 for shipping. (Hawaii & Alaska $20 - Canada $25,
all other International add an *additional* $25 [$40 total] for
shipping)

       ***Please Print Carefully***

NOTE:  Orders cannot be shipped without complete information
including your signature.  No exceptions!

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME____________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________
(FedEx can only ship to street addresses - no P.O. boxes)

CITY________________________________________

STATE/PROVINCE______________________________

COUNTRY_____________________________________

ZIP/POSTAL CODE_____________________________

PHONE NUMBER________________________________
(required for shipping & tracking)

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________
(Print Very Carefully With Block Letters) - our ability to read
your e-mail address is critical.  We will be sending you instructions...
if we cannot read your writing, we're both stuck!!!

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____AMEX

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

TOTAL AMOUNT (Including Shipping): $___________________

DATE:x__________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x_________________________________
I understand that I am purchasing 20 Million + E-Mail Addresses on the 2001CD.
The addresses are yours. Software bonuses are included, but cannot be considered part of the
financial transaction.  I understand that it is my responsibility to comply with any laws
applicable to my local area.  As with all software, once opened the CD may not be
returned, however, if found defective it will be replaced with a like product at no charge.

CHECK BY FAX     at: 1-208-762-7019

Please Note:  Sorry, we can only accept checks drawn on U.S. banks.
If you would like to fax a check, tape your check below and
fax it to our office along with the Order Form to:  1-208-762-7019

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE TAPE YOUR CHECK
HERE AND FAX IT TO US AT 1-208-762-7019

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to mail the original.  We will
prepare a one-time draft, with the exact information on your original check.
All checks will be held for bank clearance (14 business days).

Make checks payable to: "Ameritrends"
All Packages will be sent within 24 hours of received credit
card orders and within 24 hours of cleared check orders.

Note:  We strongly oppose the use of Spamming .  Therefore, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list
management and remove list. This is not  SPAM. This email  was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted opt-in list. Your address
was collected as a result of  posting a link, classified ad or message within the AmeriTrends network.  You may remove your e-mail address
at no cost to you  whatsoever by simply clicking here.   mailto:pleaseunsubscribeme at ameritrends.com?subject=PleaseUnsubscribeMe05

---