Antennapedia in the Classroom, Literally.

Adam Zaretsky emutagen at emutagen.com
Wed Dec 5 08:40:40 EST 2001

bionet.drosophila,

I am a teacher at SFSU and have been using anttenapedia Drosophila to
explain to my class about life cycle and mutagenesis.  Unfortunately,
they were not perfectly contained and now some students are asking if
we have destroyed the environment?  Even the department chair is a
bit worried about safety.  That is probably because we are in the Art
Department, not Biology.  What should I tell them?

Adam Zaretsky, Professor, Conceptual/Information Arts (CIA)
Art Dept, 1600 Holloway,  San Francisco State University,SF,CA 94132
(415) 338-2291