Lethals in 69DE

Kevin Cook kcook at bio.indiana.edu
Thu Dec 6 15:50:41 EST 2001

A message from Adelaide Carpenter:

I'm presently doing an X-ray screen against the deficiency Df(3L)E44
(69D2;69E3-5 my cytology);  I'm after dominant second-site interacters but
of course I'm getting simple lethals in the 69D-E region too.  I have a
quick way to ask whether any such lethals might be an extreme interacter
of the sort I'm after;  most will not be and therefore are of no interest
to me.  I will be happy to send these lethals to anyone who might be
interested in the region:  with no cytology done on them or any
complementation tests between them.
	If I have no takers within two weeks of the appearance of this
posting those lethals will be discarded as soon as I'm sure I don't want
them myself;  if there are multiple takers I'll try to get them to
cooperate as a consortium.

Adelaide Carpenter
atc12 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk

---