Requesting fly cross results

cck2034 at latymer-upper.org cck2034 at latymer-upper.org
Wed Feb 7 09:42:31 EST 2001

To whomever might help,
       I am a second-year sixth form student in London and, as part of my Applied Maths A-level, I am required to write a project showing some applications of statistics.
    I decided to try a project illustrating the mathematics of inheritance, being a biologist at heart and interested in genetics. Unfortunately, I am having great difficulty in obtaining the raw data I need to demonstrate and analyse independent assortment, dihybrid inheritance, dominance, codominance, epistasis, linkage & crossing over.
    I would be very grateful for any time anyone might take to help me get hold of relevant data - I have been searching for the results of TH Morgan's experiments, or anything similar, but have not been successful in finding the outcomes of more than a handful of crosses.
    Thanking you for your time,
            Chris Chang

            Latymer Upper School, London, England, W6 9LR
            cck2034 at latymer-upper.org