double in situ with flourescein and dig lableed probe

Linda Liu liu.318 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 19 12:47:26 EST 2001

HI! I am trying to do double in situr use one dig-labled  and one
flourescein labled RNA probes and develope both by chemical reaction.
Does anybody have protocal for this? I knwo how to do dig labled probe
but I do not know the working condition for AP- anti flourescein Ab and
how to develope color using sigma FastRed. If anybody even done this
,please give me the protocal. I am really aprrediated for this help.
Thank you for your attention.
Linda Liu

---