GFP expression vector for S2 cells; selection vectors

Sylwester Chyb s.chyb at
Fri Jun 1 07:45:51 EST 2001

I want to transfect S2 cells with a gene of interest in pRmHa3.
Before I induce metallothionein promoter of pRmHa3 I would like to be
able to check % of successfully transfected cells so a cotransfection
with a GFP vector would be helpful. I would appreciate any advice
regarding available GFP expression vectors. Similarly I would be very
grateful for information regarding available selection vectors as I
would ultimately like to obtain stable lines.
Dr. Sylwester Chyb
Department of Biology
Imperial College
Wye Campus