drosophila signal peptide sequences

Yugal Sharma sharmay at helix.nih.gov
Thu Jun 21 13:28:01 EST 2001

I am interested in proteins coded for by the drosophila genome that
contain verified signal peptide leader sequences.  Is there such a
database somewhere?  I tried searching on genbank, IUBio Archive, etc
and only found a few (3, exactly).  I was hoping there were more
sequences identified...

Is there a database geared specifically toward this type of
collection that anyone knows of?  Or perhaps some other tips on where
to look?  Thanks so much for your time.

--
Yugal Sharma, Ph.D.                          Lab:   301.402.0617
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute    Fax:   301.402.3404
Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry          Email: ys73r at nih.gov
National Institutes of Health
Bldg 50, Room 3310
Bethesda, MD  20892-8014