drosophila signal peptide sequences

Yugal Sharma sharmay at helix.nih.gov
Thu Jun 21 13:28:01 EST 2001

I am interested in proteins coded for by the drosophila genome that
contain verified signal peptide leader sequences.  Is there such a
database somewhere?  I tried searching on genbank, IUBio Archive, etc
and only found a few (3, exactly).  I was hoping there were more
sequences identified...

Is there a database geared specifically toward this type of
collection that anyone knows of?  Or perhaps some other tips on where
to look?  Thanks so much for your time.

Yugal Sharma, Ph.D.                          Lab:   301.402.0617
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute    Fax:   301.402.3404
Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry          Email: ys73r at nih.gov
National Institutes of Health
Bldg 50, Room 3310
Bethesda, MD  20892-8014