Drosophila membrane protein library web site

Michael Ashburner (Genetics) ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 25 09:21:42 EST 2001

John

I have looked at this with considerable interest.

A question - was this analysis done on release 1 or release 2 ?

The "functional classifications" = what is their origin ? Is it from the
Berkeley fasta header lines ?

If so, we are in the process of revising all of these; we are not quite finished
yet but I hope that within a month or so we will have done the first pass
revision of all those that were assigned computationally at the Celera
jamboree.

I think that we would be very interested to see how we could
incorporate your data - with attribution of course ! - into FlyBase.

Let me know your thoughts.  I presume we could get the data in some formatted
ascii form from you for this purpose.

Michael Ashbunrer