NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.drosophila

Tommy MacClure - Usenet Administrator admin at
Thu Nov 22 11:02:15 EST 2001

Newsgroup bionet.drosophila slated for REMOVAL on 21 Nov 2001 21:09:42 GMT.

Hello my name is Tommy MacClure, and I am writing to alert
the regular readers of bionet.drosophila that it will be removed
from Usenet on 21 Nov 2001 21:09:42 GMT.  This action will be taken by all
news servers, so clients are advised to update their
readers accordingly.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Tommy MacClure

Frederick!  You'll measure shirts.  These days, I'll tease the pear.