drosophila cell line Ml-DmBG1

michelle arbeitma at cmgm.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:28:58 EST 2001

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has obtained the cell line
Ml-DmBG1 (larval CNS line). If so, please send me a e-mail note. I would
like to ask you a few questions and possibly obtain an aliquot.  Thanks.
Michelle Arbeitman (post-doc in Bruce Baker's lab)

reference:
Newly established cell lines from Drosophila larval CNS express neural
specific characteristics.
Ui K, Nishihara S, Sakuma M, Togashi S, Ueda R, Miyata Y, Miyake T.
Laboratory of Cell Biology, Mitsubishi Kasei Institute of Life Sciences,
Tokyo, Japan.
In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 1994 Apr;30A(4):209-16