(NONE)

Greg LaMonte greg_lamonte at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:20:07 EST 2002

Hello,

          I've been working with larval extracts, and my samples have a
yellow/brown color.  I tried filtering the color away with a spin filtration
tube (4k size), but it didn't get rid of it.  The reason this coloration is
a problem is that I believe the same substance that causes this coloration
also collets at the top of the gel filtration column when the extract is run
through said columns.  I am hoping someone can identify what might be
causing the coloration, and how to get rid of it in subsequent larval
preparations.  Any help would be appreciated.

-Greg LaMonte