Transgenic Dros to give away (Musca related)

naomi wratten naomiwratten at
Thu Aug 22 12:39:37 EST 2002

our group is soon to be wound up leaving the transgenic Drosophila without a
home.  If anyone feels they could make use of the lines they are more than
welcome to have them.  The lines we have are:

tor4/cyo           torPM51 amorph allele
hb 14C69       class V B neomorphic allele
Df(3R)LIN       TM3 (bcd-,pb-,zen-,Dfd-,Scr-)
bcdE1, tsl/TM3

Mbcd14           Musca bcd gene insert on X