postdoctoral position

Brian Oliver oliver at helix.nih.gov
Thu Aug 22 16:00:53 EST 2002

Our laboratory uses Drosophila genetics, molecular biology,
biochemistry and functional genomics to study germline biology.  A
postdoctoral position in Drosophila genomics is currently available
to study sexual dimorphism and its control.  The successful applicant
will have experience in molecular biology and information technology.
Prior experience with Drosophila or other non-mammalian model systems
is highly desirable.  Applicants must have less than five years of
postdoctoral experience.  Please ensure that you indicate how your
specific research objectives could be met in our group (see
<http://www.niddk.nih.gov/intram/people/boliver.htm>).  Apply online
at:
http://www.training.nih.gov/postdoctoral/ASP/listing1.asp?id1=PD-&id2=2235