Woods Hole Embryology Course

Joel Rothman rothman at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 6 15:25:07 EST 2002

Please post the following announcement:

We would like to draw the attention of interested students, post-docs, and
faculty to the 2002 Embryology course at the Woods Hole Marine Biological
Laboratory.  The deadline has been extended to Feb. 19.  We encourage
scientists broadly representative of the developmental biology community to
take part in this great experience.   If you are interested in embryology,
passionate about experiments, and interested in having an experience that
will forever change your outlook on developmental biology (and having a
blast doing it) then this course is for you.  Be sure to apply before the
Feb. 19 deadline.

This course is supported by both public (e.g., NIH) and private (e.g.,
Hughes Medical Institute) sources, which means that all students receive
support to offset the fees for the course.  The primary costs to most
students are room and board, travel, and a minor contribution to the tuition.

For more information see
http://mcb.berkeley.edu/labs/harland/embryology/index.html

Richard Harland
Joel Rothman