Monoclonal antibody to BR-C Z1

"Samuel, William NEI SamuelW at NEI.NIH.GOV
Wed Feb 13 08:50:55 EST 2002

            I am characterizing the promoter region of a gene that we cloned
in our lab
called RFABG, Retinoic acid and fatty acid binding glycoprotein. By promoter
studies and foot printing indicates the involvement of BR-C complex in the
activation of this gene. Gel shift also confirm the binding of BR-C complex
to the drosophila
whole cell extract. I need to confirm this study by doing supershift assay.
I like to know if
anyone has an antibody for the broad complex as well as for the BR-C Z1. It
will really help
to finish my project.
            Thanks and I appreciate the help
William Samuel
National Eye Institute/ National Institutes of Health
Lab. Retinal Cell and Molecular biology
Bldg 6 / Room 338
6 Center Drive
Behtesda, MD 20892