2002 Biotechnology Catalog
response at activemotif.com
Fri Jan 18 16:34:19 EST 2002
Active Motif specializes in creating cell and molecular biology kits that
will save you time and improve your results. These include:
- transcription factor ELISA assays
- protein delivery reagent for mammalian cells
- nitric oxide quantitation kit
- DNA and RNA isolation kits
- protein expression system
- gene enrichment technology from "libraries"
- and many others
To find out more about Active Motif's innovation research products, please
go to our website at: http://www.activemotif.com. There you can explore all
of our research tools, sign up to receive a 2002 Catlog and view our
worldwide distribution network.
This email is intended to be of service to the research community. If it
has reached you in error and do not wish to receive any more in the future,
please follow this link: http://188.8.131.52.
More information about the Dros