fly racks

Per Kylsten per.kylsten at sh.se
Wed Jul 10 12:08:18 EST 2002

Dear  E. Carter,
we solved our situation by simply drawing up plans for the type of racks we
wanted - then we sent them to a number of swedish chem supply companies who
also sell lab equipment and asked for quotes.
The racks we finally ordered are welded wire ones, coated with plastic for
durability. We ordered 200 racks (each holding 90 vials) in the one go and
the final price for them was reasonable. Smaller orders will cost more per
item.
The best thing about having the racks custom made is that they  fit
perfectly into our incubators without creating any "dead" spaces.

Good luck

Per

Per Kylsten, Senior lecturer, PhD
Developmental Biology