Phalloidin problems!

Paul Adler pna at virginia.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:43:40 EST 2002

I have always had good luck with phallodins from Molecular Probes (I
currently use alexa tagged).  A standared PBS-paraformaldehyde fix, followed
by washing (at least one with a nonionic detergent such as tween) and then
staining works.

Paul Adler
news:4.1.20020201145136.00a0c8a0 at panther.cmb.umu.se...