Antibody recommendations?

Laurel F. Appel lappel at
Fri May 10 08:58:40 EST 2002

Dear All:

	Does anyone have recommendations on myc antibody suppliers?
I had heard a while back that some brands worked better than others
for FLP FRT mosaic analysis, and I'd like advice before I buy.

	(Successful protocols for processing for discs would be nice
too, since I'm just starting this endeavor, but I mainly need reagent

Laurel F. Appel
Department of Biology           lappel at
Wesleyan University         	tel: 860-685-3258
Shanklin & Hall-Atwater Labs    fax: 860-685-3279
Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT 06459