Research technician position available - NYC

Manfred Frasch Manfred.Frasch at mssm.edu
Tue May 14 10:16:47 EST 2002

A position for a research technician in the field of Drosophila
mesoderm patterning/muscle and heart development is available
immediately. I am looking for a motivated and reliable individual
with at least one year of bench experience. The position involves
Drosophila genetics, various staining procedures and molecular work,
as well as the maintenance of Drosophila stocks.

Our lab is located on the Upper East Side and Central Park in
Manhattan with convenient transportation to downtown and other
boroughs of New York City.

Please email your CV with at least two references to:

Manfred Frasch, Ph.D
manfred.frasch at mssm.edu

Department of Developmental and Cell Biology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
One Gustave L. Levy Place
New York NY 10029
Tel.: 212-241 0988