Job posting

Janna Lacatell jerickson at UNIONBIO.com
Tue Nov 5 09:31:27 EST 2002

Hi there;

Can you post this position on the Drosophila newsgroup?

I have pasted the position description into the body of this email.  If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the contact
information below.

Title:                 Senior Level Scientist for Consulting Role to Model
Organism Community
Location:           California Area
scientist to interface between the academic & bio-pharma research community
and our marketing & new product development departments.  A Ph.D. in
developmental biology, genetics, or molecular biology and post-doc
experience with small model organisms, (preferably C. elegans, D.
melanogaster, or D. rerio), plus good networking/ communications skills and
an interest in working in a business environment are all essential.

For more details, visit our website at http://www.unionbio.com/job_opp.html
<http://www.unionbio.com/job_opp.html>

Best regards;
Janna L. (Erickson) Lacatell