cDNA clone help

Per Kylsten per.kylsten at sh.se
Wed Nov 6 09:53:51 EST 2002

Dear members of the fly community,
we have been disappointed by ResGen's fly cDNA service.  Several times this
year the clones we ordered were not delivered due to "no growth". Is this a
common experience, or are we particularly lucky?  Does anyone know a
different way to get fly consortium clones - like the ones deposited with
ResGen - but from a different source possesing clones which will grow?
Please tell us where to look.

Mitchell Dushay & Per Kylsten
Avdelningen för naturvetenskap
Södertörns högskola                 phone  46 8 608 47 43
141 89 Huddinge   Sweden       FAX:  46 8 608 45 10

emails: mitch.dushay at sh.se  or  per.kylsten at sh.se

Per Kylsten, Senior lecturer, PhD
Developmental Biology
Södertörns högskola