Auto Contig Assembly for DNA Sequencing

Steve Chen steve.chen at netosprey-inc.com
Wed Nov 20 18:39:46 EST 2002

Hi,

I am posting this message to find out if you have any interest in an
auto-contig assembly software. It automatically assemble DNA template
sequences from DNA sequencing trace files. It will be of great help to
the researchers in cutting down time and effort spent on manually
assemble contigs. From our customer feedback, assembly that usually
take 2 weeks or more can be done overnight, right after the sequence
chromatographs are generated by DNA sequencer. All this is done
without manual intervention.

If interested please do not hesitate to contact me:
steve.chen at netosprey-inc.com

Thanks for your time,

Steve Chen
Osprey Biosciences