Another Job posting

Janna Lacatell jerickson at UNIONBIO.com
Fri Nov 22 08:39:37 EST 2002

Hi there;

Thank you for posting our previous job posting.  We had success and would
like to post a similar job posting for the Midwest Region at this point.
Can you post this position on the Drosophila newsgroup?

I have pasted the position description into the body of this email.  If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the contact
information below.

Title:                Midwest Region Senior Level Scientist for Consulting
Role to Model Organism Community
Location:           Midwest Area
scientist to interface between the academic & bio-pharma research community
and our marketing & new product development departments.  A Ph.D. in
developmental biology, genetics, or molecular biology and post-doc
experience with small model organisms, (preferably C. elegans, D.
melanogaster, or D. rerio), plus good networking/ communications skills and
an interest in working in a business environment are all essential.

For more details, visit our website at http://www.unionbio.com/job_opp.html
<http://www.unionbio.com/job_opp.html>

Thank you and Best regards;
Janna L. (Erickson) Lacatell