Post-doctoral position in Drosophila Immunity (Paris)

Bruno Lemaitre Bruno.Lemaitre at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Oct 8 16:50:24 EST 2002

Post-doctoral position in Drosophila Immunity (Paris)

Our research focuses on understanding mechanisms of microbial infection and
corresponding host defense responses using Drosophila as a model system. We
are combining genetic and post-genomic analysis in Drosophila (microarray,
targeted gene disruption via RNAi) to extend our understanding of the fly
immune response.

A post-doctoral position is available for a 2-year period, beginning after
Jan. 1, 2003. Annual salary before taxes is 30490 Euros. Our institute is
located close to Paris (very easy commute) and English is the spoken
language in the lab. Candidates with an interest in the regulation of the
Drosophila immune responses are encouraged to contact Dr. Bruno Lemaitre.

Bruno Lemaitre
Centre de Génétique Moléculaire - Bat 26
CNRS - av de la terasse
91198 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
Tel: 33 (0)1 69 82 32 27
fax: 33 (0)1 69 82 43 86