Post-doc position available in Nice, France

Yves Bobinnec bobinnec at obs-vlfr.fr
Mon Oct 14 12:17:47 EST 2002

Dear all,<br><br>
We have a post-doc position available.<br><br>
The salary is 1830 euros a month, health insurance included, for one
year, with a possible extension for 6 months.<br><br>
The group is working on mitosis in Drosophila. We use the &quot;protein
trap&quot; system to generate random GFP transgenic lines. We select and
study in details genes for which the corresponding GFP-tagged protein
suggests a mitotic function. The candidate will have to generate new
lines and characterize new mitotic proteins. The system is already set up
here. Check our website below to learn more about our achievements :
The lab is located in Villefranche-sur-mer, a few miles from Nice, with
beautiful surroundings, in front of the mediteranean sea. There is 5
people in the group, 3 of them (including 2 post-docs) working full time
on the protein trap project.<br><br>
The candidate should be from one of the following country:<br>
Australia, Canada, Corea, USA, Hungaria, Japan, Mexico, New zealand,
Norway, Poland, Czech republic, Slovaquia, Switzerland, Turquey, South
africa, Brazil, Argentina, Chili, China, Israel, India, Roumania,
Russia.<br>
The candidate should not be already working in France and less than 35
years old.<br><br>
Please reply to this address.<br><br>
Thanks to everybody for transmitting this announcement,<br><br>
Yves Bobinnec and Alain Debec<br>

Yves Bobinnec, PhD.
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br>
UMR 7009 CNRS / Université Pierre et Marie Curie <br>
Observatoire Océanologique <br>
06 230 Villefranche sur Mer <br>
France<br>
Tel: 33 4 93 76 37 85 <br>