functional genomics postdoc

Brian Oliver oliver at helix.nih.gov
Thu Oct 17 16:59:06 EST 2002

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION
GENOMICS of SEX DETERMINATION
NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH
Department of Health and Human Services

Our lab uses genetic, genomic, and biochemical approaches to
understand how germ line sex is determined and maintained.  We are
making increasing use of high-throughput analysis, such as
microarrays, comparative genomics, and machine scored phenotypes to
isolate components of a conserved germ line sex determination
pathway. The scientific and living environment at the NIH is
outstanding.  The position is funded for up to 5 years, and is open
to US and foreign nationals.

Please direct three letters of recommendation, Curriculum Vitae and a
brief, but specific, statement of planned NIH research to:

		Brian Oliver
		Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology
		National Institutes of Health
		National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and
Kidney Diseases
		The Department of Health and Human Services
		50 South Drive, Building 50, Room 3339
		Bethesda MD 20892-8028
		Email: oliver at helix.nih.gov

NIH is an equal opportunity employer.

--
Brian Oliver
LCDB, NIDDK, NIH

Phone (301) 496-5494
Fax (301) 496-5239

<http://www.niddk.nih.gov/intram/people/boliver.htm>
<http://www.niddk.nih.gov/intram/branchlb/lcdb.htm>

Warning:  This is a USA government computer system.  There is no
right of privacy in this system.