polychetoid mutant and antibody

Alain Jung Alain.Jung at unibas.ch
Thu Oct 24 10:27:37 EST 2002

Hello,

I've been trying to get in contact with Prof. Hillary Ellis, who used to
work at Emory University in Atlanta, but never managed to contact her by
mail, neither to find her actual email address on the Fly base server. I
would be most grateful if any of you could provide me any information
about her actual location or email address. The reason of my request is
that I would be very interested to get a mutant strain affecting the
polychetoid locus (which is described in Hillary Ellis's recent paper in
MOD, 2001) : pydC5, which is not available in the public stock
collections. Additionally, I would also be very interested in the
anti-PYD antibody described in the same paper.

Thank you very much in advance.
Alain Jung

Alain Jung
Biozentrum der Universität Basel