Help with mounting legs (lots, efficiently)

Ian Dworkin imdworki at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Sep 9 15:45:49 EST 2002

Hi,

 I am trying to determine what is the quickest method for mounting fly
legs (adult) on slides. The catch is I want all 3 legs on one side.
Preferably, I would like a way that i could keep the legs together on
a slid so that I could mount the legs of multiple individuals on each
slide.

 Any suggestions for efficient (i.e. fast!) methods to do so would be
appreciated.
 PLease email me at

i_dworkin at ncsu.edu

Ian Dworkin