DNA pooling

Eugenia Rashkovetsky rabi307 at uvm.haifa.ac.il
Thu Sep 19 16:24:11 EST 2002

DNA pooling is a genetic screening method that combines DNA from many
individuals in a single polymerase chain reaction (PCR) reaction to
generate a representation of allele frequencies. It is done in human and
many other animals. But I have no idea how many individual I should take
for my analysis in Drosophila

So I want to know that how many individuals will be used for DNA pooling
in Drosophila. If somebody has idea please let me know to my e-mail
address below. I will be gratefull for this kind help.

Shree Ram Singh
singhsr2000 at yahoo.com

---