(NONE)

Mark Lefers mal938 at hecky.acns.nwu.edu
Thu Feb 20 15:54:36 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a UAS construct who's protein
product has a high turn over rate. I am trying to get a feel for
changes in expression from a Gal4 driver in the embryo. B-gal from a
UAS-lacZ is too stable, for the time frame that I'm looking at. I
would think someone has made a lacZ construct with a degradation
signal, but I haven't been able to find such a thing. Any advice
would be appreciated.

-mark lefers
--
Mark A. Lefers