Postdoctoral Position

Roger Jacobs jacobsr at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 19 09:29:34 EST 2003

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION
McMaster University, Canada

  A PDF position is open in the lab of Roger Jacobs at McMaster
University, Hamilton, Canada. The laboratory focuses on the genetic
and molecular analysis of signaling, using Drosophila as a model
system. We examine cell to cell signaling during  morphogenesis in
the embryonic nervous system and in imaginal tissues. Genetic screens
are used to identify and then characterize  novel components of
phospho-tyrosine specific signaling pathways downstream of a
vertebrate oncogene expressed in Drosophila tissues. For more
information regarding research activities in the lab visit our
website at
http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/biology/faculty/jacobs/research.htm
and refer to.Oncogene 22:1916-1926.
Requirements: Applicants should have a recent PhD with a strong
background in genetics, molecular biology, or cell biology. Send a
current C.V., statement of career goals, and contact information for
three references to:

J. Roger Jacobs, PhD.
Department of Biology
McMaster University