Help-EST that much each gene

Tomer Avidor-Reiss tomer at flyeye.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 25 08:32:12 EST 2003

Hi,
I would like to identify all EST that much each gene (CGxxxx). I
would like to do it to all known Drosophila genes. Is there a place
this information is found to download or other way to get?
I found that in when I look at "FlyBase GadFly Genome Annotation
Database" each gene has all the EST that much a certain gene under
the category EST, but I was not able to identify the location of this
information.
I will appreciate very much if you could help me.
Tomer

For example the gene Khc or CG7765 has annotated as having the
following EST: GM01565 GM08737 GM14862 HL03525 GH08824 LD23969
LD17901 GM18066 LD26478 HL03088 GH16739 SD09090 RE09141 LD43857

Annotation of gene Khc
Summary
Location	2R  53A2-53A3
Scaffold	AE003807 GenBank
	AE003807 view image
Length (strand)	5014 (-)
Peptides	view analysis
FBid	FBgn0001308
cDNA	GM14862 SD02406
EST	GM01565 GM08737 GM14862
HL03525 GH08824 LD23969
LD17901 GM18066 LD26478
HL03088 GH16739 SD09090
RE09141 LD43857
Affy Oligo	141504_at
Feedback	Fix annotation error
Source	Release 3 Annotated Genome Sequence
(FAQ)
Tomer Avidor-Reiss, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
University of California, San Diego