Postdoc RA Position Available (UK)

Douglas Armstrong jda at inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Mar 30 14:11:26 EST 2003

Dear All,

There is a Postdoctoral Research position available in my lab to look at
gravitational behaviour in adult Drosophila.

Further details are on-line at:
http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/jobs/index.cfm?action=jobdet&jobid=1861

Drosophila experience will be a great advantage but training will be
offerred in any required ares (genetics, immunohistochemistry and
visualisation, behaviour etc).

If you are interested, please check out the link above and contact me if
you have any questions. Please also pass this on to anyone you think may
be interested.

Thanks

Douglas

From: J. Douglas Armstrong. Division of Informatics,
Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation. University of Edinburgh.
5 Forrest Hill, Edinburgh, EH1 2QL, UK
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/~jda
Phone: ++44 (0)7971 604 838 Fax. ++44 (0)131 650 6899

---