Needed Equipment kqw t hraewg

marsh at ipsag.com marsh at ipsag.com
Wed May 14 11:11:45 EST 2003

Greetings,

We need a vendor who can offer immediate supply.
I'm offering $5,000. US dollars just for referring a vendor which is (Actually RELIABLE in providing the below equipment) Contact details of vendor required, including name and phone #. If they turn out to be reliable in supplying the below equipment I'll immediately pay you $5,000. We prefer to work with vendor in the Boston/New York area.

1. The mind warper generation 4 Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a
series wrist watch with z60 or better memory adapter. If in stock the
AMD Dimensional Warp Generator module containing the GRC79 induction
motor, two I80200 warp stabilizers, 256GB of SRAM, and two Analog
Devices isolinear modules, This unit also has a menu driven GUI
accessible on the front panel XID display. All in 1 units would be great
if reliable models are available

2. The special 23200 or Acme 5X24 series time transducing capacitor with
built in temporal displacement. Needed with complete
jumper/auxiliary system

3. A reliable crystal Ionizor with unlimited memory backup.

If your vendor turns out to be reliable, I owe you $5,000.

Email his details to me at: powercrystals at firemail.de

Please do not reply directly back to this email as it
will only be bounced back to you.

truth
eaigiav orbtxo
 dyrx