Fisher Fly Food Filler AS-770/ AS-780(experience or feedback)

Zalina zalina at tll.org.sg
Mon Apr 12 09:01:02 EST 2004

Hello ,

Our lab is currently thinking of acquiring the above mentioned fly food
filler and we were wondering whether any of you may have used it before
and could probably feedback to us about them. For example what are the
problems faced, if any, when filling fly food etc.

If not, do you guys have a reliable fly food filler that you would like
to recommend?

Any feedback and comment regarding this is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Zalina Osman
Lab Manager