finding Exelixis stocks?

Chris Jones cjones at moravian.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:49:06 EST 2004

Does anyone know how/when it will be possible to search for stocks in
the Exelixis collection going to Harvard? I understand that the stocks
can't be ordered until the fall, but it would be useful to find out
sooner whether they have something useful for me or whether I should
spend part of the summer making it myself.

I sent a message asking this to their address (as given in the Thibault
et al. paper in _Nature Genetics_), but it auto-replied saying
essentially that they weren't taking orders yet.

Many thanks,

Chris Jones