Cryo sectioning

shashi shashi at gene.ccmbindia.org
Fri Jan 2 10:11:32 EST 2004

Dear  Fly People !
I am looking for the Method to assay the Flies which are feeding deffective? I came across the Papers where they use dyes like methelene blue or the red dye in the feed for the TEst ., Based on the color of the Feed injested it is infered .,
I wanted to know what concentration is optimum  infly food for such experiments !!

2.I am looking for te Method /protocol for the Cryo sectioning Fisrt instar larvae ., If nany body has standard ways of doing and immuno staining please do send it me at
datta at ccmb.res.in

yours
GURUDATTA