Drosophila test of different substances and ageing

Mgr. Ladislav Topinka ahoj11 at centrum.cz
Thu Jan 15 12:25:06 EST 2004

Dear sir .
I am biologist and now I have developed special test for testing of
different natural and pharmaceutical substances on Drosophila
melanogaster.
With such work I have 5 years experience and I have credible results.
think that this method has usage in antiageing research and in
pharmaceutical industries . Now I able to do such tests for anybody
and I am looking for cooperation with  company  which  have interest
about such testes.
I have very serious interest work in some antiageing  programme but I
did not find any such job here and therefore I do research in my free
time.
Name : Mgr. Ladislav Topinka
Born: 01.21.1953
Home Address:
Velenova 13,
680 01 Boskovice
Czech Republic
Tel: 0420 501 455132
Education: Faculty of Science Masaryk University, Department of
Genetics and
Molecular Biology in town Brno.
Summary of Qualifications:
7 years of research in Department for Chemical Technology, Here I made
microscopical and chemical analyse . 11 years ecolog in state
administration
Please look at :
http://www.sweb.cz/drosophila/ageing/
Here I have some graphs atc.
More testes I have at :
http://www.sweb.cz/ageing/Uvod.htm

I seek grand help too I think that my research has economic
signification in diet and cosmetics industries .

I would be apreciate any job !!!!!
Sincerely Ladislav .