PATHWAY ASSAY KIT

Gurudatta Baraka gurudatta_bv at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 15:26:51 EST 2004

dear DROSOHILISTS /
As we are aware of the Huge amount of Mutants of any
gens availabe to us.One of the task is to understand
the role of these genes in develoment. In
this regard i just wonder why cant we constitute a
standard kit to assaythe role of any mutation in any
pathway!.,May be Wingless Notch JNK, Hedgehog
etc!!.This will help to break the barrier of any
researcher of want of assay or the material!.This kit
once constituted may be avail from
Bloomington!Centre(simillar to Df Kit ).

If already any such  a thing is avialable please let
do write me back
Looking forwrad for the reply
DATTA
datta at ccmb.res.in