postdoc position

mitch dushay mitch.dushay at sh.se
Mon May 3 09:24:46 EST 2004

A Postdoc position is available immediately to work on hemolymph
coagulation in larvae in beautiful Stockholm, Sweden.  Our two
laboratories at Stockholm University (www.molbio.su.se) and
Södertörns högskola (http://webappl.sh.se/) are breaking exciting new
ground in innate immunity using genetic, molecular, and microscopic
techniques
(http://www.current-biology.com/content/article/abstract?uid=PIIS0960982204001964&highlight=Scherfer).
Candidates with molecular and genetic experience are preferred.  We
can offer the first year's salary and assurances that it is not
difficult to obtain subsequent grant support.  Contact either
Dr Mitch Dushay  (mitch.dushay at su.se) or Dr Uli Theopold
(ulrich.theopold at molbio.su.se).

--
Mitchell Dushay
Avdelningen för Naturvetenskap -

phone  46 8 608 47 43          FAX:  46 8 608 45 10
---