Anybody tried Chariot or protein translocation in S2 cells?

Graham Thomas gxt5 at psu.edu
Wed May 19 13:03:08 EST 2004

Dear all,

has anyone out there tried the Chariot system or protein translocation
mediated by TAT or Penetratin on fly cells? From the lack of articles
pulled up in my searches, I am guessing these are at best problematic or at
worst vertebrate-specfic or some such. I have been able to find no overt
comment on this - does anyone know what's up?

cheers!
Graham Thomas
Biol. and BMB
Penn State

Associate Professor of Biology and of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The Pennsylvania State University
208 Mueller Laboratory
University Park, PA 16801

tel:814-863-0716 fax:814-865-9131