Please post the message.

aiyu yao ayyao at genetics.ac.cn
Fri Nov 5 09:14:59 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam:

We want to post an advertisement to recruit a postdocroral associate to research the Drosophila work.
Could you please help us to post it on the bionet. Thank you very much for your kindly help.

Message is:

Job Title:   Postdoctoral Position
Employer:  Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Location:    Beijing, China
Date Posted: 11-3-2004
Job Description: A postdoctoral position is available to study nervous system development and function in Drosophila. One of our projects is to study the fundamental, molecular and cellular mechanisms of Fragile X Mental Retardation in the Drosophila model (Cell 107: 591-603, 2001; Developmental Biology 270: 290-307, 2004; Trends in Genetics, in press), taking an interdisciplinary approach including genetic, molecular, cellular and electrophysiological analyses.

Our institute provides a stimulating and supportive working environment, located on the brand new relocated campus of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in the suburb of Beijing near Olympic Park. The campus consists of several other biological sciences institutes, offering ample opportunities to interact with many other scientists from all over the world. Ph.D. is required and experience in molecular biology, Drosophila genetics, or physiology is a plus. Preference will be given to applicants with fluency in English. Send curriculum vitae, statements of research interests and three letters of recommendation to: Dr. Yong Zhang, Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #3 Nan-Yi-Tiao, Zhongguancun, Beijing 100080, China. Tel: 86-10-62555190. Fax: 86-10-62551951. Email: yqzhang at genetics.ac.cn.

Sincerely,
Aiyu

---