Any transgene or P insertion with GFP marker(or other microscopy identifiable marker) on 4th chromosome?

Hang Yin hyin at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 16 16:54:27 EST 2005

Dear all:

I'd like to stain and identify 4th chromosomes in the cell from samples of
multiple tissues at 3rd instar larvae stage. I wonder whether there is any
available transgenic or P-element insertion line, which has GFP marker or
other microscopy identifiable marker on the 4th chromosome. And if you have
any other good alternative way to do the same job, which can be combined
with immunostaining, please kindly also let me know. Thank you so much!

Sincerely yours,

Hongyin