[Drosophila] Regarding cDNA library of Lucilia

Janardhan Reddy janardhan73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:17:27 EST 2005

Respected Dr. Batterham ,

I'm a doctoral student working for my Ph.D. on chaperones
charecterization in Lucilia cuprina. I came through one of your
listings regarding the availability of cDNA library of Lucilia. As I
am facing problems in isolation of the chaperone genes to the full, if
you can spare some aliquote of the cDNA library, I'll be very thankful
to you. As you said, I can send the isolated clones for your mapping.
If you want any clarifications, you can contact my guide Dr. Pramod K.
Tiwari at pk_tiwari at hotmail.com.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Janardhan.